- Based on the Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia No. 28 Year 2019, we kindly inform you that starting from 1 July 2019, the Indonesian Visa fees are as follow:
- Single Entry Visa : £50.00 per person;
- Multiple Entry Visa : £95.00 per person;
- Limited Stay Visa : £125.00 per person
- Immigration Telex Authorization Fee : £17.00 per telex;
- Diplomatic and Service Visa : free of charge.
- Visa application at the Embassy of Indonesia can only be done through the following steps:
- Filling out forms online at https://consular.indonesianembassy.org.uk/visa/
- Completing all required documents
- Make payments.
c.1. For visa application submitted in person at the Embassy, payment must be made
full in advance at the Embassy through a debit card machine.
c.2. For Visa application sent by Post, payment must be made through Bank Draft or Postal Orders payable to Indonesian Embassy.
c.3. Original proof of payment must be enclosed with application. Failure to do so
may result in the delay of processing application.
The Embassy will only process visa application or other paid consular services after full amount has been paid. Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Holders of Diplomatic and service passports are exempted from above mentioned fees.