VARIOUS VISA ISSUED ON APPROVAL (CALLING VISA)
All visa applications to the Indonesian Embassy in London from nationals of the following countries need an approval from Immigration Office in Indonesia before travelling:
- NORTH KOREA
The requirements vary depending on the purpose of visit to Indonesia. Therefore, applicants should refer to the type of visa that suits the purpose of their visit and add the following:
- Must have sponsor in Indonesia
- Must have an approval letter (telex visa) from the Immigration Office in Indonesia
- Online Visa application form must be fully completed and signed
- A valid Travel Document which is valid 12 months on the date of entering Indonesia
- 1 (one) recently taken photos must be attached
- A copy of valid Resident Permit
- Round trip reservation or itinerary
- A copy of Bank Statement
- Proof of accomodation
- Proof of paid visa fee
Visa must be applied for by the applicant’s sponsors/counterparts/relatives/friends who reside in Indonesia. Visa will only be issued by the Embassy after receiving written authorization direct from the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
- Applications will be referred to the Authorities in Indonesia through the Embassy.
- Upon application, copies of passport, showing details of bearer’s and UK stay permit must be submitted.
- Upon receiving the written approval, notification to the applicant will be made either by phone or letter. Otherwise, applicants may call the visa section to find out if the approval has arrived.
- Applicants will then submit their passport so the necessary visa can be processed.
How to get approval (telex) from Immigration Head Office in Jakarta:
- Applicant must have a sponsor in Indonesia, either a person or a company.
- Sponsor MUST GO IN PERSON to the Immigration Head Office in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), Contact No: +6221-5224658.
- The sponsor must provide: photocopy of applicant’s passport, supporting letter, applicant’s photograph.
- When it is approved, the Immigration Office will send a copy of approval letter to the applicant.
- Please bring the approval letter to the Indonesian Embassy in London for visa endorsement
Fees visit here
Fees non-refundable under any circumstances. Alternatively, fees can also be paid by debit card payment during collection.
Please be advised that fees for a visit of more than sixty days will depend on the length of stay granted by the Immigration Office in Indonesia.