- Business visa is given by the Indonesian Embassy to applicants visiting Indonesia for normal business activities (including attending a conference/seminar) which is not intended to work or get paid whilst in Indonesia.
- Type of entries :
Maximum length of stay is 60 days
Extensions can be applied at the Immigration authorities office in Indonesia
Multiple entry business visa can be issued by the Indonesian Embassy upon authorization of the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
- Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue. NOTE: This is the period by which you will have to use the visa to enter Indonesia before it expires, as shown in the Expiry Date. The visa itself will be valid for 60 days (for single entry) from the date of arrival.
- If you apply visa through post, you must provide a Self Addressed Special Delivery Envelope
- Visa is issued within three to six working days from the receipt of application providing all documents are in complete.
- For having multiple business visa, it is suggested that the applicant’s counterpart in Indonesia should apply through The Imigration Office in Indonesia on his/her behalf.
- Based on a written approval from the Immigration Authority, the applicant will then apply for the issuance of visa by submitting the required documents stated below
- Multiple Business visa is valid for up to 12 (twelve) months.