ANNUAL PRESS STATEMENT OF THE MINISTER FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS
OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA 2020
Good Morning and Peace be upon us all
Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs… Former Ministers for Foreign Affairs and Former Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs…
Honorable Chair, Leader and Members of Commission I of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia,
Excellencies, Ambassadors and Leaders of International Organizations,
Ambassadors, the elders and the family of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia, both in the country and abroad,
Chiefs of mass media, fellow journalists, stakeholders
Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen.
- Allow me to begin by wishing all of you a very happy and prosperous New Year.
- May 2020 be a better, more prosperous and peaceful year for all.
- On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I would like to say “Happy New Year 2020”.
- We must work harder… to make 2020 a better year for us all.
- I would also like to welcome the Ambassadors and Head of Indonesian Missions… who are present in this PPTM/APSM.
- Starting tomorrow until 11 January 2020, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will hold a meeting with all Indonesian Head of Missions abroad.
- The main focus of this year’s meeting is strengthening Economic Diplomacy.
- We have just watched a video on Indonesia’s foreign policy measures in the last 5 years.
- Indonesia’s diplomacy stood tall…. with dignity… defending its national interests and contributing to world peace and stability.
- Indonesia is always consistent… in ensuring the implementation of its foreign policy as part of the solution to our common challenges.
To continue reading this statement, please follow this link