Due to the adoption of a new system for visa processing which will be implemented on 1st February 2019, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in London would like to inform all parties concerned that starting 1st February 2019 the Embassy will no longer accept payment with postal order and cash. Additionally, there will be a slight adjustment regarding the Indonesian Visa Fees as follows:
- Single Entry Visa : £50.00 per person;
- Multiple Entry Visa : £95.00 per person;
- Limited Stay Visa
- with maximum stay of 6 months : £50.00 per person;
- with maximum stay of 1 year : £90.00 per person;
- with maximum stay of 2 years : £151.00 per person;
- with maximum stay of 5 years in Special Economic Zone : £210.00 per person;
- Immigration Telex Authorization Fee : £6.00 per telex;
- Diplomatic and Service Visa : free of charge.
After finishing the online application, consular services applicant must submit all the required documents to the Consular Department of the Embassy for further verification. and payment must be made in full in advance.
Payment for visa, legalisation, and other paid consular services must be made in one of the following options:
- Debit Card
A card machine is available at the counter of the Consular Section, for the use of debit card only.
- Bank Transfer
Through bank transfer to the Embassy’s official account as follows:
Account Name Indonesian Embassy Account Number 11368443 Bank HSBC Bank Plc. Sort Code 40-05-26 BIC HBUKGB4107L IBAN GB38HBUK40052611368443
It is imperative to note that payments made via bank transfer must include the unique reference number as stated in the online visa application form (i.e. VS-WXYZ)
The Embassy will only process visa application or other paid consular services when full amount of fee is received. Any application whose payment is not made through one of the abovementioned options, will be returned to the applicant and the application will not be processed.