- Nationals of countries not included in the list of the 169 countries that are eligible for Visa-Free visits or for those who are planning to visit Indonesia for more than 30 days, must have a visa to enter Indonesia and should submit their application accordingly.
- National of 68 countries including Great Britain and Ireland, can either get a Visa on Arrival (VOA) upon arrival in Indonesia, which length of stay may not exceed 30 (thirty) days and can only be extended for one time only (please refer to the Visa on Arrival), or apply at the Indonesian Embassy to stay longer than thirty days.
- Visa issued at the Embassy has a maximum length of stay is 60 (sixty) days, and can be extended at the immigration office in Indonesia.
- Tourist visa application from certain nationals would need to be referred to the Immigration Office in Indonesia (see various visas issued on Approval). This process can take up to two months before a decision is made and the visa is granted.
- Type of entry for this visa is a Single Entry only.
- Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue. NOTE: This is the period by which you will have to use the visa to enter Indonesia before it expires, as shown in the Expiry Date.
- To return the passport by post, a Stamp Self Address Special Delivery Envelope should be provided. Ireland address may send an additional £10,- to cover the cost of registered post.
- Visa is issued within 3-5 working days from receipt of application provided all documents are in order.
Required documents which should be submitted are as follows:
- Must be UK/ Ireland Resident (with a minimum validity at least one month exceeding the validity of the requested visa).
- Passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia).
- One completed visa application form online
- One coloured passport size photograph.
- Travel itinerary (proof of bookings), including details of onward or return journey.
- Hotel Reservation (if applicable).
- Bank Statement dated less than a month with a minimum balance of £ 1,000.-
- Evidence of obligation in the applicant’s country of permanent residence (e.g. a letter from employer/ college/ school, certifying the applicant’s intention to return after the visit to Indonesia).
- Written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia (only for applications that need referral to the Authorities in Indonesia ; See various visas issued on Approval)
Fees visit here