- Limited Stay Visa is a single entry visa issued for a visit that is related to work and to other purposes such as Working, Investment, Research, Study, Dependant, Repatriation, Retirement.
- The holder of the Limited Stay Visa is able to extend the visa and to obtain the temporary permit (KIMS/KITAS) once he/she arrives in Indonesia. The single/multiple exit and re-entry permit are able to be obtained from the Directorate General of Immigration if the holder of the Limited Stay Visa is planning to exit and re-enter Indonesia within the period of valid stay permit.
- Must be UK/ Ireland Resident (with a minimum validity at least one month exceeding the validity of the requested visa).
- An original passport which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa), with at least: a. 12 months validity for 6 months stay; b. 18 months validity for 12 months stay; or c. 30 months validity for 24 months stay
- Two recent colour photographs (passport size) with white background on picture-quality paper. Note: Do not staple or affixed the photographs on the form.
- Complete visa application form. The application form can be found here
- Limited Stay Visa Authorization Letter from the Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration. Please found below the requirement to obtain letter of authorization (telex visa).
- To obtain the authorization letter from the Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration (telex visa), the applicant’s sponsor in Indonesia should apply for the telex visa online at https://visaonline.imigrasi.go.id/online/
- b. To obtain the authorization letter from the Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration (telex visa), the applicant’s sponsor in Indonesia should apply for the telex visa online at https://visaonline.imigrasi.go.id/online/
- After being verified, the sponsor will have to make payment to the appointed banks or transferred through ATM.
- 3 (three) days after the payment, the sponsor will receive the telex visa by mail or through the online application.
- Applicants under 18 years of age should attach a notarized copy of birth certificate. In addition, a notarized letter of consent signed by non-travelling legal guardian must be attached if the applicant under 18 years of age travels without the legal guardian.
- For Non-UK/Ireland citizen: Please provide a copy of Residence Permit or valid visa.
- Inoculation is recommended but not mandatory, and is required only if applicant had previously travelled to areas/countries infected by yellow fever.
- Payment in postal order or bank draft.
Fees visit here
Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Holders of Diplomatic and Service Passports are exempted from the mentioned fees.