- Employment visa is given to applicants whose purpose of visit is to take up employment.
- Employment visa is given upon authorisation from the Imigration Office in Indonesia. Type of entry single entry for up to 60 days.
- Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue. NOTE: This is the period by which you will have to use the visa to enter Indonesia before it expires, as shown in the Expiry Date. The visa itself will be valid for 60 days (for single entry) from the date of arrival.
- To apply this visa by post, you have to provide a Self-Addressed Special Delivery Envelope.
- Visa is issued within three to six working days from receipt of application provided all documents are complete.
How to get approval from Immigration Head Office in Jakarta:
- Applicant must have a sponsor in Indonesia, either a person or a company.
- Sponsor MUST GO IN PERSON to the Immigration Head Office in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), Contact No: +6221-5224658.
- The sponsor must provide: photocopy of applicant’s passport, supporting letter, applicant’s photograph.
- When it is approved, the Immigration Office will send a copy of approval letter to the applicant.
- Please bring the approval letter to the Indonesian Embassy in London for visa endorsement