- Employment visa is given to applicants whose purpose of visit is to take up employment.
- Employment visa is given upon authorisation from the Imigration Office in Indonesia. Type of entry single entry for up to 60 days.
- Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue. NOTE: This is the period by which you will have to use the visa to enter Indonesia before it expires, as shown in the Expiry Date. The visa itself will be valid for 60 days (for single entry) from the date of arrival.
- To apply this visa by post, you have to provide a Self-Addressed Special Delivery Envelope.
- Visa is issued within three to six working days from receipt of application provided all documents are complete.
Required documents to be submitted are as follows:
- Must be UK/ Ireland Resident (with a minimum validity at least one month exceeding the validity of the requested visa).
- Passport having validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- Completed visa application form online
- One coloured passport size photograph with a light background
- Proof of sufficient means of substance to cover the cost of applicant’s intended stay in Indonesia (Bank Statement dated less than a month or traveller’s cheques)
- Round trip reservation or itenerary which dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Indonesia, including details of onward or return journey.
- Supporting letters, each from the applicant’s company in UK and/ or from sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia explaining the reason and duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for accommodation/maintenance costs.
- Copy of written approval from the Immigration Office for issuing Employment Visa.
Fees visit here
Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Holders of Diplomatic and Service Passports are exempted from the mentioned fees.
Please be advised that fees for a visit more than sixty days will depend on the length of stay granted by the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
How to get approval from Immigration Head Office in Jakarta:
- Applicant must have a sponsor in Indonesia, either a person or a company.
- Sponsor MUST GO IN PERSON to the Immigration Head Office in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), Contact No: +6221-5224658.
- The sponsor must provide: photocopy of applicant’s passport, supporting letter, applicant’s photograph.
- When it is approved, the Immigration Office will send a copy of approval letter to the applicant.
- Please bring the approval letter to the Indonesian Embassy in London for visa endorsement