- Business visa is given by the Indonesian Embassy to applicants visiting Indonesia for normal business activities (including attending a conference/seminar) which is not intended to work or get paid whilst in Indonesia.
- Type of entries :
Maximum length of stay is 60 days
Extensions can be applied at the Immigration authorities office in Indonesia
Multiple entry business visa can be issued by the Indonesian Embassy upon authorization of the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
- Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue. NOTE: This is the period by which you will have to use the visa to enter Indonesia before it expires, as shown in the Expiry Date. The visa itself will be valid for 60 days (for single entry) from the date of arrival.
- If you apply visa through post, you must provide a Self Addressed Special Delivery Envelope
- Visa is issued within three to six working days from the receipt of application providing all documents are in complete.
- For having multiple business visa, it is suggested that the applicant’s counterpart in Indonesia should apply through The Imigration Office in Indonesia on his/her behalf.
- Based on a written approval from the Immigration Authority, the applicant will then apply for the issuance of visa by submitting the required documents stated below
- Multiple Business visa is valid for up to 12 (twelve) months.
Documents required to apply business visa are as follows:
- Must be UK/ Ireland Resident (with a minimum validity at least one month exceeding the validity of the requested visa).
- Passport having validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- Completed visa application form online
- One coloured passport size photograph with a light background.
- Proof of sufficient means of substance to cover the cost of applicant’s intended stay in Indonesia (Bank Statement dated less than a month or traveller’s cheques).
- Round trip reservation or itenerary which dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Indonesia, including details of onward or return journey.
- Supporting letters, each from the applicant’s company in UK and from sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia explaining the reason and duration of the proposed visit, and responsibility for accommodation/maintenance costs.
- Copy of written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia should the duration of business is to exceed 60 days.
- To attend a conference/seminar you should also enclose a letter/invitation from the conference host explaining details, including nature, duration and programme of the conference/seminar.
Fees visit here
Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Holders of Diplomatic and Service Passports are exempted from the mentioned fees.