- This service is provided by the Embassy for those domiciled in Britain and Ireland who need to legalise U.K and/or Ireland documents to be used in Indonesia.
- The Embassy of Indonesia will notarize/legalise any document(s) only after the document(s) has been notarized/legalised/authenticated by the Legalisation Office at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and/or Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Ireland. You may contact:
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Phone: +44 3700 00 22 44
email : email@example.com
website : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/foreign-commonwealth-office
Authentications and Legalisations
Department of Foreign Affairs
69-71 St. Stephen’s Green
Phone: + 353 1 408 2174
- After your documents authenticated by the Legalisation Office, then proceed to have the documents legalised by the Embassy, either by come personally or by mail.
- The legalisation fee at the Embassy is £101,- for legalisation business document (Employment Agreement/Contract, Export and Import, Circular Resolution Shareholder, Circular Resolutions of The Shareholders, Free Sale and Power of Attorney Assets of Company) document and £20,- for non business. All fees paid in postal order or bank draft only payable to Indonesian Embassy which is non-refundable under any circumstances. Alternatively, fees can also be paid by debit card payment during collection.
- Please provide copies of the document(s) to be legalised (for the Embassy’s file).
- The legalisation process will take 3 – 5 working days, from the receipt of application provided all required documents are in order
- For those who wish to send the documents by mail, it is important to follow these instructions:
- To avoid delay in processing your documents, please make sure that the addressee should read:
Consular Section (Legalisation)
30 Great Peter Street , London SW1P 2BU
- A Stamp Self Address Special Delivery Envelope should be provided. Ireland address may send an additional £10,- to cover the cost of registered post.The Embassy would not be held responsible for documents that lost through mail.
- If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.