VISA FREE SHORT VISIT FOR TOURIST
The following countries do not require a visa to enter Indonesia for a short visit of up to 30 (thirty) days:
Countries from No. 16 - 45 can only use the Visa-Free Short Visits for tourism purposes. Please be advised that Visa-Free Short Visits cannot be extended and cannot be transferred to another type of visa.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA-FREE SHORT VISITS
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 (six) months as from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- Onward or return tickets are compulsory.
- No compulsory vaccinations.
- Visitors on Visa-Free Short Visits must enter and exit from certain airports and seaports in Indonesia.
Countries from No. 16 - 45 can only enter and exit Indonesia from the following airport and seaport:
Countries from No. 1 - 15 can enter and exit Indonesia from 15 Airports and 21 seaports (plus 1 overland port) across Indonesia as follows:
- Eltari in Kupang (Timor)
- Hangnadim in Batam (Batam Island)
- Husein Sastranegara in Bandung(West Java)
- Ngurah Rai in Denpasar (Island of Bali)
- Polonia in Medan (North Sumatera)
- Selaparang in Mataram (Lombok Island)
- Simpang Tiga in Pekanbaru (Riau)
- Supadio in Pontianak (West Kalimantan)
- Adi Sumarno in Solo (Central Java)
- Hasanuddin in Ujung Pandang (South Sulawesi)
- Adi Juanda in Surabaya (East Java)
- Sam Ratulangi in Manado (North Sulawesi)
- Sepinggan in Balikpapan (East Kalimantan)
- Soekarno Hatta in Jakarta (Capital of Indonesia)
- Tabing in Padang (West Sumatera)
- Bandar Seri Udana-Loban (Tanjung Uban)
- Belawan in Medan (North Sumatera)
- Bitung (Bitung)
- Lembar in Mataram (Lombok Island)
- Nongsa Terminal Bahari (Batam Island)
- Sekupang in Batam (Batam Island)
- Sri Bintan (Tanjung Pinang)
- Tanjung Balai Karimun(Tanjung Balai Karimun)
- Tanjung Perak in Surabaya (East Java)
- Tanjung Priok in Jakarta (Capital of Indonesia)
- Bandar Bentan Telani (Lagol)
- Batu Ampar in Batam (Batam Island)
- Benoa in Bali (Island of Bali)
- Dumai (Dumai)
- Lhok Seumawe (North Sumatra)
- Marina Teluk Senimba (Batam Island)
- Padang Bai in Bali (Island of Bali)
- Selat Kijang (Tanjung Pinang)
- Tanjung Mas in Semarang (Central Java)
- Tanjung Pinang (Tanjung Pinang)
- Tenau in Kupang (Timor)
- Entikong (West Kalimantan)
Please note that these regulations do not apply for foreigners/expatriates (including members of their family) who are assigned/based in Indonesia. Visa is required and should be applied for.